was started in 1967 by the late TC Conner and Buck Shepherd. Jim Walker became partners with them in 1973. Jim and Ken became partners in 1988. Ken Walker and Greg Kelly became partners in 2015. C&S Construction serves the agricultural & metal building markets in Western Kentucky and Western Tennessee. We have experience in commercial construction and farm production facilities that spans over 4 decades.
We’ve been blessed to have made some lifelong friendships and business partners while working in Western Ky and Western TN.
As with any business, success would not be possible without key employees:
- • Sammy Armbruster is a superintendent and has been with us over 40 years.
- • Ricky Rowe runs the welding shop and has been with us over 30 years.
- • Sean Elliott is a superintendent and has been with us over 20 years.
- • Chris Walker is a superintendent/crane operator and has been with us over 15 years.
- • Betty Morrow is in charge of accounting and has been with us over 15 years.
- • Cliff Walker is our crane operator/safety officer and has been with us over 5 years.
- • Patrick Walker is our crane operator/mechanic and has been with us over 5 years.
- • James Crawell and Fred Cravens are millwrights/welders that have been with the company for over ten years.